1) Can I add to my account? You can add to your account at anytime. Preferably on the 1st of each month.
2) Can I withdraw my funds? When withdrawing funds, you will have to give a months notice. If we are in any positions this could effect the account, hence the notice being needed. There is a £100 fee if you were to withdraw funds before year end.
3) Which account should I choose? We 100% recommend the low risk accounts. We understand people want to make as much as possible as quickly as possible, but sometimes a bit of patience is needed. If you get in touch we can share examples of the outstanding and consistent progress our low risk accounts are making.
4) What's the process? Once you're happy to proceed, we send you all the paperwork via email. It's all completed with e-signatures. If you wanted a paper copy we can post a copy out to you.
5) Deposits There are two options with how you fund your accounts.
Option A: We send you a link, where you open an account yourself and then fund your own account.
Option B: We open the account ourselves and you bank transfer your deposit to us.
6) How do I know how my investments are doing? On the 1st of each month, you will receive an email update where you can see exactly how your investment account is progressing. It will also contain an update about the financial markets and how they have performed that month. Additionally, we try to include some information regarding Brexit!
7) Will my return on investment ever exceed 14%? Potentially yes. As previously mentioned, at year end you will receive a minimum of 14%; however if your fund performs well, you potentially could exceed the minimum 14%. The monthly updates will give you a good indication of this.
8) 14%!! Is this too good to be true? On your savings, the bank average each year around 110% gain for themselves, yet they offer us nothing! This is the reason I started this company. To help my family grow their funds. I have been able to grow their savings as well as my own, which is when the idea came to mind to help others as well! This past year helping others increase their funds to be able to buy houses, cars etc has been great! We have even helped one person retire 2 years early. We have loved seeing each clients growth and we can not wait to help more people going forward. 9) Contact? We are always either a text, call or email away. Whichever you prefer. Regardless of holidays or any excuses, we are always there for our clients no matter what time!
Investments for your future
Whitestone Nuneaton Warwickshire West Midlands
Disclaimer: There is no guarantee the deposit made with SR Investments will result in any profit.